20 September 2017

031/100 days of aspirin

Although I've no specific advice about walking, I was a little surprised at how much my leg had wasted, so while the weather is nice I intend to get out and about. I got twice as far today as yesterday, to the end of the road (and back)
 
Camomile tea at the café today... t-shirt weather.

And an unplanned extension to the walk, when arriving back at the flat, the floor was clean, and wet. It slopes too, and I decided discretion was the better part of valour, and wandered off in the other direction for a while until it was dry. So in the end I walked four times as far as yesterday; and I feel OK for it. The heels of my palms are sore, and my fingers ache from gripping, but the walking felt fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...